Sometimes you just need that little something extra to go with a special meal. After making them many times in many different ways, these paleo dinner rolls have hit it for me.
Oh yes, they’re soft, chewy, and free of gluten and grain! They’re made with coconut and tapioca flour to keep your gut happy and healthy. They make a fantastic side to a soup or stew, and they’re also great for dipping in a sauce or as a simple little side treat with some jam. I love these guys fresh out of the oven.
Let me know what you think, and share your favorite way to enjoy these in the comments below!
Yield: 8 buns
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 35 min
Total time: 45 min
1 cup Tapioca Flour
1/3 cup Coconut Flour
1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup Filtered Water
1 tsp Himalayan salt
1. In a large bowl, combine the tapioca flour, coconut flour and salt, and mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk your egg and place to the side.
3. Add in olive oil, water (at room temperature) and egg to your flour mixture and mix until well combined and the dough starts becoming sticky.
4. Form your batter into round balls and place them on your tray covered with parchment paper.
5. Place in the oven at 350F for 35 minutes or until golden brown on the outside.
Share this Post